1) What is Ncell Balance Transfer?
Now Ncell Prepaid users can send and receive balance anytime, anywhere from their mobile to their friend’s or family’s Ncell numbers.
2) Do I need to activate this service?
Prepaid users have to dial 17122 for free to activate the service.
3) How to utilise this service?
To transfer balance, dial *17122*<Type receiver’s mobile number>*<Type transfer amount>#.
For example, to transfer Rs. 10, dial *17122*98XXXXXXXX*10#
4) What is the minimum amount that I can transfer?
You can transfer minimum Rs. 10 at a time and up to three times in a day.
5) What is the maximum amount that I can transfer?
You can transfer maximum Rs. 200 at a time and up to three times in a day.
6) Is there any service charge to transfer balance?
Re. 1 (excl. of taxes) will be deducted as service charge from the transferred amount.
7) Can I transfer balance to all Ncell users’ numbers?
You can transfer balance from Prepaid to Prepaid numbers only
8) How can I utilise the transferred amount?
The transferred amount can be utilised for making calls, sending SMS/MMS and surfing internet.