We all know buying things have become difficult during this pandemic where most of us are locked-down and confined to their house from last few weeks. As we are not allowed to move out of houses, we are facing difficulties in buying essential commodities such as daily needs and mobile top ups and recharge cards.We at Ncell Recharge offers Nepal Mobile recharges like NCELL, NTC, NTC CDMA at your comfort from home. You need to make online transaction with your Debit or Credit or Internet Banking to buy the recharge for any Nepal Phone Number.
Making online payment for the recharge is quite simple and transparent. One has to enter their Debit or Credit card number followed by Expiry date and CVV number on the Payment gateway page.
We at Ncell Recharge never store your bank/card details, Every time you make a payment you will be redirected to the Payment gateway portal first.
How to Recharge NCELL, NTC number Online?
- Visit Ncell Recharge Website homepage.
- Enter the Nepal number you wish to recharge. The system will automatically detect the carrier ex. Ncell NTC, NTC CDMA, Smart Cell or UTL.
- Enter the Amount in Nepal Rupees (NPR) and click on the submit link.
- On submit, you will be moved to the Checkout Page where you can Log in to save 1% for any recharge (cashback).
- Enter your details and choose Payment Gateway of your choice. (For Indian Customers please select Paytm or PayU and for other countries please select PayU or Paypal or Stripe)
- Click on Terms and Condition Agreement checkbox.
- Once all details have been filled click on Place Order to buy / top up the Recharge.
- You will be redirected to the Payment Portal, Enter your bank/card details and complete the payment.
- Once the payment is done, you will be redirected back to the Ncell Recharge Website with the Success message.
- The recharge will be made instantly as soon as the payment is complete.
Isn’t the recharge process simple and transparent? Post your issue or comments in the comment box.